New Enhancements Deliver Speedier Payor Preauthorizations, Patient Pay Estimates, Instant Analytics for Cost-Conscious Healthcare Practices
SAN JOSE, California – June 16, 2017 – Infinx, a provider of advanced revenue cycle management (RCM) solutions for healthcare practices, today announced that the newest update of iBridge, the company’s cloud-based patient access platform, will be formally unveiled during their appearance at the upcoming ANI 2017 conference of the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA), June 25-28 in Orlando, Florida.
iBridge delivers rapid patient insurance verification and speedy, hassle-free preauthorizations, in as little as 20 minutes for top-priority ‘STAT’ cases. Already providing over 3,000 preauthorizations daily, iBridge healthcare clients across the U.S. have experienced administrative efficiency of their practices boosted by as much as 52 percent. iBridge lowers in-house overhead expenses to dramatically reduce average per-patient transaction costs.
iBridge 3.0 builds upon this successful foundation with new enhancements designed to deliver an even more robust preauthorization process, including:
- A refined user-friendly dashboard interface, enabling at-a-glance patient statuses and data analysis.
- A user-specific workflow display, to filter relevant data and prevent unnecessary “information overload” for end users.
- Improved ‘smart queue’ algorithms to prioritize patient care by procedure, appointment level and payor authorization status.
- Medical necessity and fraud protection analytics to ensure physicians remain safely within all regulatory compliance.
- An expanded patient pay estimate feature, automatically generating convenient payment plans at the time of care, with tabulated collection histories to dramatically reduce the possibility of costly patient defaults.
“As more and more customers have come to rely on iBridge for efficient preauthorizations, this has enabled us to receive invaluable feedback on how we could make it even better, across every medical specialty,” said Hiren Kulkarni, CEO of Infinx. “Our product development team has put a great deal of effort into the multiple noteworthy upgrades in iBridge 3.0, and HFMA represents the perfect opportunity to introduce it directly to the healthcare financial management marketplace.”
Infinx will present live demonstrations of iBridge 3.0 at Booth #1713 at the Orange County Convention Center, where visitors are encouraged to reserve one-on-one meeting times with the Infinx team at http://visit.infinxinc.com/hfma-2017/. A new Infinx video outlining iBridge’s patient access advantages can be viewed at https://www.infinxinc.com/introduction-to-ibridge/.
Infinx provides revenue cycle management (RCM) solutions for healthcare practices. Combining the strength of our cloud-based platforms with our expert team of over 2,000 certified medical coders and billing specialists, we deliver solutions that focus on increasing revenue and improving cash flow, enabling our clients to shift emphasis from administrative details to billable patient care.
Headquartered in San Jose, California with operations facilities in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Hyderabad, India, Infinx is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Tandon Group, a technology holding group which has grown multiple technology companies since 1975 and provides resources to up-and-coming startups.